Mersey Gateway roadworks update – 20 March
20 March 2017
Mersey Gateway roadworks update
Essential work on the Mersey Gateway Project means the following new road, lane and footpath closures will be in place over the coming days and weeks.
Please note the table below does not include details of ongoing work. For information on existing major closures and diversion routes, visit Plan Your Journey on the Mersey Gateway website.
|03/4/17 – 02/5/17||Halton Lea Roundabout, Runcorn||Closure of Central Expressway northbound exit slip road to Halton Lea roundabout and closure of northbound access slip road from Halton Lea roundabout to Central Expressway. A diversion will be in place.|
There is a series of ongoing works taking place across Widnes and Runcorn. For more details on these works visit Down Your Street on the Mersey Gateway website or click the area links below:
- Bridgewater / Daresbury / Central Expressway interchange
- A533 Central Expressway around Halton Brow / Halton Lea
- A533 Central Expressway at Lodge Lane Interchange
- A577 Weston Point Expressway at Weston Junction
- Weston Point Expressway / M56 Junction 12
Halton Borough Council works
See Halton Borough Council’s roadworks page for details of other roadworks in Halton.